Rainbow Power Company Community Grant Program
The Community Grant Program has been established to recognise the local Community's loyalty and support in the development and growth of our business and our continued success.
Applications are accepted from Incorporated Not-for-Profit Groups, Associations or Schools etc. in the local area and will be assessed on educational, environmental and cultural values and the benefits to your Group and to the broader local Community.
Applications will be considered by the Board of Directors of Rainbow Power Company quarterly: October, January, April and July of each year.
We welcome your application for consideration and ask that you address the criteria listed below and any additional information you think will assist your application. Applications under 2 pages are desirable, with a limit of 1 application per Group per Round.
Please address the following points:
- Name of Your Group or Organisation
- Contact Name and Details
- Preferred Method of Contact: Mail, email or telephone?
- Name of Your Project
- Are you seeking direct Funding or supply of Goods and Services?
- To What Value?
- Aims and Objectives of the Project
- Length of Project
- What are the Benefits to Your Group?
- What Benefits do you see for the local Community?
- Co-contribution input: What is Your Group's input to the Project?
If you have any additional queries not covered in the above categories, please call Rainbow Power Company on 6689 1430.