Rainbow Power Company Community Grant Program
The Community Grant Program was established in 2013 to recognise the local Community's loyalty and support in the development and growth of our business and our continued success.
Applications are accepted from Incorporated Not-for-Profit Groups, Associations or Schools etc. in the local area and will be assessed on educational, environmental and cultural values and benefits to the Group and the broader local Community.
Applications will be considered by the Board of Directors of Rainbow Power Company at the end of September and March of each year.
We welcome your application for consideration and ask that you address the criteria listed below and any additional information you think will assist your application. Applications under 2 pages are preferable, with a limit of 1 application per Group per Round.
Please address each of the following points:
- Name of Group or Organisation
- Contact Name and Details
- Preferred Method of Contact: (email, telephone or postal address)
- Project Name
- Are you seeking direct Funding or supply of Goods and Services? (Hint: applications are more likely to be successful if Goods & Services are applied for, rather than direct cash funding)
- To What Value? (Hint: Most projects are more successful within the $2000 mark.
- Aims and Objectives of the Project
- Length of Project
- Benefits to Your Group
- Benefits for the local Community
- Co-contribution input: Your Group's input to the Project (Hint: publicity, financial, volunteer hours, etc; ideally 50%)
If you have any additional queries not covered in the above categories, please call Tam at Rainbow Power Company on 6689 1430.