Job Opportunities at Rainbow Power Company
Technical Sales Person
Rainbow Power Company is a profitable unlisted Public Company with annual turnover exceeding $4M. We have been in the renewable energy business for 30 years, based in Nimbin, NSW, with a staff of 28. At RPC we design, manufacture, import, export, wholesale and retail renewable energy goods and services. We design and install renewable energy systems and provide related training services. Our web shop catalogue offers in excess of 1,000 renewable energy products.
We have an innovative approach to business and value the ability to think laterally.
The position is 9 to 5, Monday to Friday based at our offices in Nimbin.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Generate and promptly qualify leads.
- Follow up sales enquiries using our established procedures.
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships.
- Able to design and cost technically compliant solar power systems.
- Liaise with, utilise support from, and maintain good communication with co-team workers, suppliers, sub-contractors, utilities and external agencies as required.
- Attend meetings and contribute to sales strategy as required.
- Ensure all legal documentation is in place for any sale.
- Manage cash and payment systems in accordance with company procedures and policies.
- Maintain professional and congenial outlook at all times
Skills & Experience
- Previous solar industry technical sales experience required.
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets.
- CEC Accreditation an advantage./li>
- Able to follow established procedures and direction.
- Organised and able to meet deadlines.
- Adaptable team player.
- Strongly numerate.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Microsoft Office skills (Excel experience is important)
- Valid Driver's Licence
Please send a resume and covering letter to: email@example.com by Friday 1st September 2017.