20A DC Miniature Circuit Breaker - two poles DIN rail mount
DC miniature circuit breakers Ex9BP are designed for direct current, thanks to their polarity independency, especially for photovoltaic applications where some failure can change the polarity of the voltage.
- Non-polarised, suitable for photovoltaic applications
- Tested according to IEC / EN 60947-2
- Rated short circuit breaking capacity Icu: 6 kA
- Rated operating voltage Ue: 250V DC per pole
- Width: 2 modules
- Tripping characteristics: K curve
- Rated current: 20A
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.