This is a full featured meter with plug-in 4mm probes AND transistor tester. Ideal first multimeter, and will give years of faithful service, in fact, you will only need to replace this meter if you require a unit with very high input impedance.
A perfect first meter for the hobbiest!
- Compact Size
- Transistor Test
- Diode Test
- Display: 3½ LCD with max. Display 1999.
- Security Class: - Cat II 250V
- DC Voltage: 200mV-1000V (±0.5% to 200V)
- AC Voltage: 200V-750V (±1.2%)
- DC Current: 200uA - 10A (±2%)
- Resistance: 200 ohm - 2000 kOhm (±1%)
- Dimensions (mm): 150(H) x 70(W) x 24(D)
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.