Efergy "e2" - Wireless Electricity Monitor - Energy Tracker
Wireless Monitor - Efergy e2
The efergy e2 is the latest development in wireless electricity monitors, allowing you to download your energy consumption data to your PC. This makes it very easy to track your energy usage and the impact of the changes you make on your consumption and electricity bill.
Your energy consumption is shown wirelessly on the hand-held screen, and the current usage is updated live every 6, 12 or 18 seconds. The memory function stores your energy data so you can view it by day, week or month or as an average. You can even view hourly data over the previous 8 months.
The e2 also tracks your CO2 emissions, calculating the carbon footprint generated by your electricity usage. All of this easily accessible information will help you to determine how best to reduce your energy use so you can start saving energy and money straight away.
* Download your energy usage data to your PC or Mac
* View graphs of your energy use and track changes
* Memory function
* Hourly, daily, weekly, monthly and average data
* Easy to use
eLINK software features:
* The e2 allows you to view your energy consumption data on your PC making it easy to track the changes over time.
* Simple graphs show your electricity use in kilowatts, carbon tonnes or pounds.
* View the patterns in hours, days, weeks or months.
* Understand your energy usage better by tracking the highs, lows and changes.
If you are measure 3 phase power (generally installed in commercial properties), you will require an extra 2 sensors.
Requires 3x AAA & 3x AA batteries (not included) - we recommend the use of rechargeable batteries.
The efergy must be installed by a licensed electrician.
Weight: 0.6 Kilograms