Book - Energy From Nature - How to Live on SolarProduct discontinued
DescriptionIf you've ever wanted to understand solar, wind or hydro power, this is the book for you.
15th edition! - Over 30,000 copies sold worldwide.
* This book is popular amongst students, libraries, teachers and people who live in remote areas and rely on Renewable Energy.
* Energy from Nature offers enough information to design and maintain a renewable energy system.
* Solar, hydro and wind applications are thoroughly covered in a simple and concise manner; ideal for the novice but also for those experts who need to refresh or gain more information on specific topics.
* 132 pages dedicated to designing, installing and maintaining your own renewable energy power system using nature's abundant free energy.
* An entire range of products, appliances and accessories is covered extensively in this publication.
Unsolicited Comments from happy readers:
"I received a copy of your book Energy from Nature today and on first reading am very impressed. I am a licensed Electrician with 40+ years in the industry and can still find your book interesting.
Graham McKinlay, New Zealand
"Your book Energy from Nature has been included as a prescribed text for one of the units of the Environmental Health Degree at Batchelor Institute of Indigenous Education"
Zane Hughes, Course Coordinator
"I have found my dealings with RPC to be always very positive. I have come a long way in understanding all this stuff, due primarily to Peter's book and his and your helpful comments and answers to questions. I would certainly recommend RPC to anyone."
Dr John Magee
"I found it fascinating, so much to contemplate. I shall read it again and again and no doubt will be corresponding with you regarding some of the examples and demonstrations that you outline in the text."
Lord of Cumberworth, Harrogate England
Weight: 0.366 Kilograms