Energystore EPzV - Gel Batteries
The Energystore EPzV gel battery from GNB is a solar battery you can rely on. Designed for industrial applications, these batteries have no problem coping with the challenges of a solar power system.
The Energystore is made in Germany and incorporates dryfit (gel) technology from Sonnenschein™. These maintenance-free valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries can be used in both on-grid and off-grid solar installations. They are also found in electric vehicles, forklifts and other industrial machinery.
The Energystore comes in individual 2 volt cells. All prices for Energystore batteries on our website (as with all our batteries) are for 12 volt sets. The interconnecting straps are included in the price.
Energystore solar batteries are rated over 4000 cycles @ 20% Depth of Discharge (meaning your battery remains 80% full).
- Maintenance-free (no topping up) during whole service life
- Sonnenschein dryfit technology - electrolyte fixed in gel
- No contamination or corrosion due to leaking electrolyte
- Very low self-discharge
- Extremely low gassing during operation
- Manufactured in accordance with EN ISO 9001
- Made in Germany