LED Lamp "White Ulita 200" - 12 Volts - 240 Lumens
DescriptionWhite "Ulita 200" - 12 Volt LED cluster light
The Ulita is Sundaya's next generation of 12 Volt DC lighting products. Using the energy-efficient LED technology, it allows for an affordable system, which is also modular and expandable according to the consumer's needs. Because the energy consumption of the Ulita is very low, it does not require large solar panels, making the Sundaya Ulita / Ulitium range the best choice for solar DC lighting in the years to come.
1) 240 Lumen light output (equal to 7W CFL bulb or 40W incandescent bulb).
2) 23 times more energy efficient than incandescent bulbs.
3) Dimmable from 240 Lumen, down to 120 Lumen, 25 Lumen, and off/stand-by position, by integrated pull-switch.
4) Energy consumption (rated):
a. 230mA @ 240Lm (2.77 Watts)
b. 115mA @ 120Lm
c. 23mA @ 25Lm
5) Energy consumption (measured):
a. 143mA @ 240Lm (less than 2 Watts!)
b. 73mA @ 120Lm
c. 15mA @ 25Lm
d. 0.7mA @ stand-by
Note: the LEDs faintly glow in standby position.
6) Extremely long life of light-chips:
a. 20,000h @ 240Lm, equal to 9 years @ 6h/day
b. 40,000h @ 120Lm, equal to 18 years @ 6h/day
c. you may not see it die @ 25Lm !
7) The power leads are 4.8 m and the pull cord is adjustable up to 1.2 m long.
We also sell Extensions leads & hub connectors
Weight: 0.411 Kilograms
|LED Lamp "White Ulita 200" - 12 Volts - 240 Lumens|
|Luminous flux||240 Lumen|
- 1: Ulita 12v Lights (454kB)