LED Lamp & Torch "White Ulitium 200" - Built-in Battery - 240 Lumens
DescriptionWhite "Ulitium 200" - 16-21 Volt LED cluster light with built-in lithium-ion battery
The Ulitium is Sundaya's next generation of DC lighting products. Using the energy-efficient LED technology, it allows for an affordable system, which is also modular and expandable according to the consumer's needs. Starting typically with one system consisting of a small solar panel connected to a Ulitium lamp, the system can be expanded by adding more panels and lamps as required. The configuration can be as large as the user desires, spanning across the entire home. A Lithium battery pack is housed inside each Ulitium lamp, thus eliminating the need for a centralised controller and tedious maintenance. Because the energy consumption of the Ulitium is very low, it does not require large solar panels, making the Sundaya Ulitium range the best choice for solar DC lighting in the years to come.
International Customers: please contact our office before ordering this product.
1) 240 Lumen light output (equal to 7W CFL bulb or 40W incandescent bulb).
2) 23% efficiency (compared to 1% for incandescent and 5% for CFL).
3) Built-in Energy Storage (2.2A/h @ 7.4V) and management electronics (no need for separate battery and controller anymore). Solar panel plugs in directly to the lamp through a hub.
4) Dimmable from 240 Lumen, down to 120 Lumen, 25 Lumen, and off position, by integrated pull-switch.
5) Extremely low energy consumption:
a. 2.77W @ 240Lm
b. 1.39W @ 120Lm
c. 0.28W @ 25Lm
6) Long battery life:
a. 7,500h @ 8kJ/h (240Lm), equal to 3.4 years @ 6h/day
b. 15,000h @ 4kJ/h (120Lm), equal to 6.8 years @ 6h/day
7) Extremely long life of light-chips:
a. 20,000h @ 240Lm, equal to 9 years @ 6h/day
b. 40,000h @ 120Lm, equal to 18 years @ 6h/day
c. you may not see it die @ 25Lm !
8) Can be charged with very small solar panel of 60kJ/day (3.6Wp):
a. 240Lm > 60kJ / 10kJ/h = 6h of light per day
b. 120Lm > 60kJ / 5kJ/h = 12h of light per day
9) System expandable from 1 lamp to 35 lamps, simply by adding and connecting more panels and lamps. Combined solar panel wattage must not exceed 130W.
10) Automatic regulation of energy between devices that are connected to same PV panel (or array of panels). Devices that are used most will get the most recharging energy the next day.
11) Can charge from any 16-21VDC source.
12) The power leads are 4.8 m and the pull cord is adjustable up to 1.2 m long.
We also sell Extensions leads & hub connectors
Also worth noting is the possibility of charging up to 20 Ulitium lights at once from an 85W panel.
Weight: 0.572 Kilograms
Showing 1 to 3 (of 4 items)