MidNite Battery Monitor - State of Charge Meter
DescriptionThe Midnite Battery Monitor is a very simple yet smart meter for your valuable batteries, regardless of installation in solar, caravan, houseboat, motorhome, golf cart, forklift, etc.
The main LED display shows the state of charge in percent (and automatically calibrates for 12, 24, 36 or 48V systems). The secondary display is a simple 'traffic light' system that shows when the batteries last received a full charge.
This device is a great tool for preventing your batteries from sulphation due to lack of charge. Suitable for AGM, GEL and flooded batteries.
- LEDs that correspond to battery voltage
- Accuracy ±1%
- Auto sensing for 12, 24, 36, and 48 volt batteries
- LED indicators show if batteries have received a full charge recently, longer than one week or longer than two weeks
- Ideal for "at a glance" readings of golf carts, forklifts, etc.
- Support for AGM, GEL and wet cell batteries.
Weight: 0.21 Kilograms
- 1: Midnite Battery Monitor Manual (91kB)