A fantastic little multimeter at a bargain price. Great for the hobbyist, student, or person who needs a cheap and quick way to check a few basic electronic measurements. Keep one in your car glove box or front shirt pocket. Test probes included.
- Display: 2000 count
- Security Class: - Cat II 250V
- Basic DCV accuracy: 0.5%
- DC Voltage: 200mV-500V (+- 0.5%)
- AC Voltage: 200V-500V (+- 1.2%)
- DC Current: 200uA - 10A (+-1%)
- Resistance: 200 ohm - 2000 kOhm (+-0.8%)
- Ave/RMS: - Ave
- Special Features: Diode test
- Dimensions (mm): 56.5(H) x 30.3(W) x 24(D)
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.