Mini Distribution Box - 12 Volt Solar Kit - 1 x 260W Panel
DescriptionComplete 12 Volt Solar Kit
The Mini Distribution Box Kit is a compact, plug n play stand alone solar systems. Simply click the solar panel to the pre-wired distribution box, connect the battery (M8 bolts) and Bob's your uncle.
The system provides around 500W/h per day in Northern NSW with three days autonomy. If you live south of this location please consult the DIY calculator.
The Mini control unit is also suitable to be used in caravans or other places where space might be an issue. If space is not an issue we recommend our DIY systems which are very similar but are easier to upgrade.
- 260 Watt Trina Solar Panel
- 15 Amp MPPT Victron Regulator
- 260Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery (maintenance free)
- cigarette lighter socket + dual USB outlet
- 2.1mm socket (for Sundaya Ulita lights)
- 8 pole distribution box with breakers
- digital voltmeter
- 10m solar cable with MC Connectors
- Internal cabling
- 50A Anderson plug (inverter connection)
- battery leads
The switch board contains five circuit breakers and one RCD/breaker:
1 x63A DC, 1 x 20A DC, 1 x 40A, 1 x 13A, 1 x 6A
Weight: 110 Kilograms
- 1: Victron BlueSolar MPPT 15A Datasheet (104kB)