Nature Loo Classic 1000 - 2 Chamber Composting Toilet With TrolleyProduct discontinued
DescriptionThe Classic 1000 has been sold in Australia for over 20 years and is tried and Australian Standards tested product. The Classic 1000 is approved in most states in Australia and is suitable for families looking for an approved full-time use composting toilet solution.
Apart from the external vent pipe and absorption trench materials, which cost about $100 to buy locally, the Nature Loo Classic 1000 comes as a complete system and includes:
* Fibreglass warm white pedestal and honey oak timber seat;
* 2 composting chambers (85 cm high x 80 cm maximum diameter);
* Waste connecting chute (70 cm in length - can be cut by you to suit your requirements);
* Dual ventilation system including a 2 x 5 watt 12 volt fan and transformer.
* Easy to follow installation and maintenance manual;
* Trolley (to facilitate the rotation of the chambers);
1000 refers to the amount of space required under your floor (1000mm).
This composting toilet meets Australian Standards Certified AS/NZS 1546.2:2008 and is approved in QLD, NSW, WA, NT, TAS, VIC and SA.
Weight: 35 Kilograms
Warranty: 1 yr
- 1: Nature Loo Brochure (453kB)