Nature Loo Classic 750 - 2 Chamber Composting ToiletProduct discontinued
DescriptionThe Classic 750 is approved in most states in Australia. The relatively large capacity of the chambers combined with the low underfloor clearance requirement (only 680mm!) has made the Classic 750 the best-selling domestic composting toilet in Australia. This composting toilet model is suitable for a couple with two small children looking to install a composting toilet into their home or as a toilet for up to 6 people as a weekender/vacation home.
Apart from the external vent pipe and absorption trench materials, which cost about $100 to buy locally, the Nature Loo Classic 750 comes as a complete system and includes:
* Fibreglass clean white hard wearing pedestal and matching seat;
* 2 composting chambers (65 cm high x 60 cm diameter);
* Waste connecting chute (70 cm in length - can be cut by you to suit your installation) - additional chutes can be purchased;
* Dual ventilation system including a 2 x 2 watt 12 volt fan and transformer;
* Battery to run the fan in cases of power failure;
* Easy to follow installation and maintenance manual;
The space required under your floor is 680mm.
The Classic 750 meets Australian Standards Certified AS/NZS 1546.2:2008 and is approved in QLD, NSW, WA, NT, TAS and SA.
As these items are bulky for the weight, a shipping charge applies.
Weight: 20 Kilograms
Warranty: 12 mths
- 1: Nature Loo Brochure (453kB)