Nature Loo Excelet - 2 Chamber Composting Toilet
DescriptionThe Excelet is Nature Loo's premium model of the self-contained Excelet Range.
The Excelet is an above ground composting toilet system and can be installed on an existing concrete slab. With the addition of two extra chambers (sold separately) these systems comply with Australian Standards and can therefore be council approved.
The Excelet includes urine separation and a barrier to block any view of the contents of the chamber (required for state approval). This composting toilet model is suitable for use by one person full-time, installed in the bathroom of a slab floor house or outside enclosure (eg. shed). Alternatively, the toilet would suit up to 2 people as second or part-time use toilet.
Excelet-2 kit includes:
- 2 x 55 litre composting chambers (minimum of 4 chambers required if seeking council approval).
- Fibreglass shell with inbuilt urine diversion and matching solid white seat
- Movable barrier
- Singular ventilation system including 12 volt fan (2 watts) and transformer
- Battery to run the fan in cases of power failure
- Easy to follow DIY installation and maintenance manual
As these items are bulky for the weight, a shipping charge applies.
Weight: 24 Kilograms
Warranty: 1 yr
Note: Freight charges still apply on pick up.
DownloadsNo downloads for this product.