Nature Loo MINI - Dehydrating Waterless ToiletSpecial Order
DescriptionThe MINI is popular as a low budget off-grid toilet solution. It's the most attractive and affordable self-contained toilet available for dwellings without any under-floor clearance (e.g. slab home or shed). Despite its name and price tag, the MINI features a fibreglass shell and a large size bin (22 litres).
The system actually occupies less space than a flushing toilet, looks good and naturally doesn't smell thanks to a ventilation fan and urine diversion. The fan can be powered by 240V mains (if available), 12V battery or solar power.
It is an excellent choice as a clean looking, odourless, zero clearance toilet for use in a home as a second toilet or as the only toilet in a cabin for weekend or holiday use.
Nature Loo MINI package includes:
- White pedestal made of solid marine grade fibreglass.
- Removable pedestal top with urine diversion and a movable baffle to obscure the view into the pedestal
- Conventional white toilet seat with seals
- Collection bin & biodegradable bin liners
- Ventilation system including a 2 watt fan, 240V-12V transformer, moisture trap and vent cowl
- Liquid drain valve and pipe
- Nature Flush enzyme cleaner and spray bottle.
- Easy to follow DIY installation and maintenance manual.
Dimensions (mm): 470(W) x 570(D - at the base of the unit)
Weight: 22 Kilograms
Warranty: 1 yr
Note: Freight charges still apply on pick up.