Rainbow Power Cube - 12 Volt Solar Kit - 1 x 260W Panel
DescriptionComplete 12 Volt Solar Kit
The Power Cube is a compact, plug n play stand alone solar systems. Simply connect the solar panel to the pre-wired battery box and place the panel in the sun.
These systems literally look a bit like a cube and are fitted with a maintenance free 260Ah deep cycle battery, MPPT charge controller, switch board and several outlets. With a single 260W solar panel they are designed to provide about 500 WattHours per day assuming a maximum of 3 days without any sunshine AND operation in Northern NSW. If you live south of this location please consult the Power Cube calculator.
The labelled switch board contains five circuit breakers and one RCD/breaker:
2 x50A, 1 x 16A, 1 x 13A, 2 x 6A, 1 x 32A RCD/breaker
- 260 Watt Trina Solar Panel
- 15 Amp MPPT Victron Regulator
- 260Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- stylish wooden battery box
- cigarette lighter socket + dual USB outlet
- Sundaya Hub5 connector
- 8 pole distribution box with breakers
- 7m detachable solar cable with MC Connectors
- Internal cabling
- 50A Anderson plug (inverter connection)
Max outside dimensions (mm): 510(W) x 500(D) x 400(H)
Min inside size (mm): 435(W) x 350(D) x 320(H)
These systems are made on request only, please allow us up to 10 business days to assemble the kit.
Weight: 106 Kilograms
- 1: Victron BlueSolar MPPT 15A Datasheet (104kB)
- 2: Trina 250-260W Datasheet (1193kB)
- 3: Leoch 6V 260Ah (816kB)