DC Distribution Box - 4 Circuits - Weatherproof
DescriptionThe Rainbow Distribution Box is a purpose designed DC power distribution box that is flexible to user requirements, caters for up to 49mm² battery cable and appropriately sized load cables with sufficient space inside of the box for ease of installation and upgrade.
The weatherproof Distribution Box has sufficient space on the front panel to mount a battery regulator (not included). We recommend Plasmatronics regulators as they incorporate a LCD display meter.
The box comes pre-wired and labelled with instruction manual and comprehensive information and formulas to select the correct cable size and fuses.
- High quality, UV stabilised PVC box made by Gewiss®
- Weatherproof IP65
- Transparent, hinged lid
- Detachable cover that can also be hinged
- Spacious, attractive housing designed to incorporate an optional charge controller
- Multiple conduit ports
- Made in Italy
- Colour: grey
- Dimensions (mm): 510(h) x 320(w) x 120(d)
- 12 breaker DIN rail
- 1 x 2 Amp circuit breaker for regulator circuit
- 2 x 20 Amp breakers for solar circuits
- 1 x 10 Amp breakers for load circuits connected to a multi-hole link. More circuits and/or links may be added if required
- 1 x solar negative link with 6 holes for 13.6 mm² cable and 2 holes for 25 mm² cable
- 1 x battery negative link with 6 holes for 13.6 mm² cable, 2 holes for 25 mm² cable and two 8mm lug bolts
- 1 x positive link (load circuit)
- Labelled for your convenience
- Meets new Stand-Alone Power System Standard
- Room for 8 additional breakers
- Plenty of room for shunts, shunt adaptors, large size cables or more links
The Rainbow Distribution Box can also be supplied with regulator attached and all battery and solar leads connected. You will need to call us to discuss or tell us the exact specs required. We will need to know the length of the cables to ensure we use the correct gauge of cable, number and size of panels, and whether you require panel interconnects. Battery size and capacity so we can install the correct fusing on the cable, and work out if you require battery interconnects.
By purchasing this way you can be assured all connections will be 100% and system performance will not be compromised. Price will vary depending on length of cables, regulator, fusing etc. Please also see our pre-wired systems page.
Weight: 4.5 Kilograms
Warranty: 12 mths