Plasmatronics Regulator - PL60 with LCD Display - 60 AmpDelivery delays expected - please contact us.
Solar Regulator for 12V, 24V, 32V, 36V & 48V Battery Systems
60A Charge - 30A Load
The Plasmatronics PL 60 Regulators are able to log all incoming and outgoing currents to and from your battery bank. Fully adjustable settings.
If you have large DC loads or inverters you will need a PLS shunt interface and an external shunt in order for the regulator to monitor them. The shunt interface and shunt is also recommended if you sometimes charge your battery with a generator.
Please refer to the Plasmatronics PL regulator technical specifications or download more information (downloads tab).
HS code for import/ export: 90328900- Automatic Control Apparatus for Solar Power Supply
Weight: 1.13 Kilograms
|Plasmatronics Regulator - PL60 with LCD Display - 60 Amp|
|Nominal system voltages||12, 24, 32, 36 or 48 V DC|
|Solar charge current (max)||60 A|
|Load switch current (max)||30 A|
|Voltage drop @ rated current||0.35 V|
|Max ambient temp @ full rated current||50°C|
|Supply current||20 mA|
|Battery temperature sensor range||-5 to +50°C|
|Regulation set points||4 set programs & user adjust|
|Dimensions (mm)||228(H) x 176(W) x 62(D)|
- 1: Plasmatronics PL60 Datasheet (35kB)
- 2: Plcom188.8.131.526 (740kB)
- 3: Plasmatronics PL60-80 User Manual (420kB)
- 4: Plasmatronics PL Reference Manual (2559kB)
- 5: Plasmatronics PL Log Data (291kB)
- 6: Plasmatronics PL Settings (338kB)
- 7: Plasmatronics PL Relay (356kB)
- 8: Plasmatronics PL Warning (302kB)
- 9: SeriesandShuntReg (23kB)
- 10: Plasmatronics PL Induced Electrical Noise (81kB)
- 11: Plasmatronics PL Installation Examples (131kB)
- 12: Plasmatronics PL Remote Monitoring (161kB)
- 13: Plasmatronics PL Brochure (536kB)