Selectronic SP-PRO Series - Inverter / Charger
Control and manage your energy needs with a SP PRO inverter charger.
The SP PRO is a remote area power supply in off grid areas, a mobile power supply in boats and mobile homes and gird support in a solar hybrid system. All at the selection of one program option.
Through a set of default parameters the SP PRO can simply be "hung on the wall" and work well or have any of the many parameters individually adjusted.
Those same default parameters provide safe and efficient charging for most common batteries along with provision to adjust for your individual battery pack.
SP LINK software program provided with the SP PRO has been designed with the user in mind. No need to sift through menu chains - if you want to change a parameter relating to your batteries click on "Battery". If you want generator control click on "Generator". Why was it ever difficult?
- Low distortion sine wave Interactive Inverter Charger with grid feed ability
- Advanced thermal techniques provide excellent high temperature performance
- 63A (125A for SPLC1202) AC transfer switch with anti-chatter protection
- Grid feeds with excess renewable
- Grid Lockout setting can allow battery charging Off Peak
- Automatic changeover when grid fails without using a second inverter
- 300% surge capacity
- True 100% charge capacity
- Five stage battery charging with dual float points and adjustable temperature compensation
- Battery mid point monitoring with automatic equalisation
- Simple LED display, with the AC LEDs directly powered from the monitored voltage
- Redundant safety disconnect for pluggable operation
- Plug and play or fully configurable via computer
- Up to 2.5 years of data storage
- Easy to use configuration / monitoring software supplied standard
- Partial state of charge control can minimise generator run time
- Superbly quiet
- 4 x addressable relay outputs and 3 x digital outputs
- 4 x addressable digital inputs
- 2 x analogue inputs (24V & 48V model)
- 2 x user definable shunt inputs
- Low battery shutdown override in case of emergency
- Discretionary load control
- External solar regulator bypass function
- 2 x serial ports with power for accessories
- Variable speed fan with service alert
- Lifetime monitored capacitors with service alert
- Warranty, 5 yrs + 2 for SP PRO accredited installers
- 100% Australian designed and manufactured
There are currently no products.