SMA Energy Meter - Speedwire
DescriptionThe SMA Energy Meter is a bidirectional "smart" meter which measures electricity values at the connection point for intelligent energy management with other SMA equipment (e.g. Sunny Home Manager).
Suitable for both three phase and single phase connections, the SMA Energy Meter takes phase-exact and balanced electrical measured values as a grid feed-in and purchased electricity meter and communicates these values via Speedwire (all PV generation data, purchased electricity and grid feed-in can be transmitted via standard Ethernet cable to the Sunny Home Manager).
Unsuitable energy meters may distort the measured energy values, compromising the accuracy of the displayed diagrams and consequently the efficiency Sunny Home Manager and Sunny Island system.
The SMA Energy Meter should be connected via a network cable to a network switch or a router with integrated switch. In systems for energy buffering, the SMA Energy Meter is connected directly to the Sunny Island.
- Quick plug and play installation
- Graphic visualization of current measured values in Sunny Portal
- Space-saving top-hat rail mounting in household distribution thanks to compact enclosure
- Use of standard Ethernet cables for Speedwire communication
- Universal deployment options regardless of existing energy meter
- Easily and flexibly combined with SMA Smart Home components
- Fast three-phase reading of measured values for effective energy management
- Fast Speedwire communication
Note: The SMA Energy Meter should not be used for billing purposes.
Weight: 0.51 Kilograms
- 1: SMA Energy Meter Datasheet (639kB)