Sonnenschein A600 Solar Series - A602
Sonnenschein® A600 Solar batteries are premium quality valve regulated lead acid (VRLA) batteries. The series (also known as A602) was developed specifically for applications where lots of cycling is required (e.g. grid interactive or off grid solar power systems). They are rated ~7500 cycles @ 20% Depth of Discharge (meaning your battery remains 80% full).
The battery is made in Germany and is extremely robust and well suited for Australia's harsh conditions. It has extraordinary energy saving features in addition to robust reliability, proven for decades in many installations worldwide.
The A600 Solar comes in individual 2 volt cells and is available in 357 to 1937 amp-hour capacity (C100). All prices for Sonnenschein batteries on our website (as with all our batteries) are for 12 volt sets. The interconnecting straps are included in the price.
- Exceptional cycling performance - 2400 cycles at 60% Depth of Discharge (C10)
- Absolutely maintenance-free during the whole service life due to the Sonnenschein Dryfit Gel technology
- Strong tubular plate technology
- Proof against deep discharge
- Long shelf life of up to 2 years at 20°C due to the very low self-discharge rate
- No restrictions for rail, road sea and air transportation (IATA, DGR clause A 67)
Contact us for an ETA.
Delays expected. Contact us for an ETA. [BAT-S0357]