Sunny Boy 3.0 Solar Inverter - SMA Smart ConnectedSpecial Order
Description3kW Solar Inverter from SMA
The Sunny Boy 3.0 comes with SMA Smart Connected that offers PV system owners and installers true comfort and ease. The automatic inverter monitoring by SMA analyses operation, reports irregularities and minimises downtime.
This Sunny Boy with 3000W AC power output is ideally suited to solar power generation in private homes. Thanks to its extremely light design and the modern user interface, the device can be easily and quickly installed. Current communication standards make the inverter future-proof, meaning SMA storage solutions and SMA Smart Home can be added at any time.
SMA Smart Connected is the free monitoring of the inverter via the SMA Sunny Portal. If there is an inverter fault, SMA proactively informs the PV system operator and the installer. This dramatically reduces potential downtime.
- SMA Smart Connected
- Secure plug-and-play installation without opening the inverter
- High system design flexibility: suitable for more module types and complicated rooftops
- Compact and lightweight design (<16 kg)
- Integrated webserver for easy commissioning and local monitoring
- Built-in audible earth fault alarm (~90dBA)
- Built-in Wifi
- Monitoring on smartphone in local network (no internet required)
Weight: 20.4 Kilograms
|Sunny Boy 3.0 Solar Inverter - SMA Smart Connected|
|Maximum input voltage||600V DC|
|Input voltage||Min: 100V DC / Initial: 125V DC|
|MPP Voltage range||110 - 500V|
|Max DC power input||3200W|
|Rated power output||3000W|
|Max current output||16A|
|Operating temperature range||-25 to +60°C|
|Dimensions (mm)||435(W) x 470(H) x 176(D)|
|Manufacturer||SMA Solar Technologies|