Trina Solar "Quadmax" - 24 Volt Solar Panel - 215 Watts
Description24 Volt Monocrystalline Solar Panel - 215 Watts
Like its predecessor the Quadmax module guarantees the full 215 Watt +3% if you're lucky (not minus!!).
The cell corners have been optimised even more to enlarge the module's energy generation surface resulting in improved energy flow with 16.8% maximum efficiency!
This solar panel is suitable for residential and commercial installations. The 72 cell architecture makes it ideal for low cost off-grid solar systems. The Quadmax has the same dimensions as the Trina 210W, 200W, 190W and 185W which we sold in the past. Therefore, if you want to expand your existing system, these panels will fit in perfectly (they are 5mm thinner than previous models - in alignment with industry standards).
Trina panels were once independently tested and awarded the "best value" attribute. The University of Queensland selected Trina Solar Panels for a 1.2 MW solar system - Australia's largest roof-top installation at the time.
Trina modules conform to IEC61215 and Safety Class II IEC61730 electrical and quality standards.
* High powered 215 Watt module, providing solutions for variety of applications.
* IP65 or IP 67 J-box with ~900mm solar cable and MC4 connectors
* Integrated bypass diodes to protect the solar cell circuit from hot spots during partial shadowing.
* Anodised aluminium frame improves load resistance capabilities for heavy wind loads.
* Low power tolerance of +/-3% helps higher output power, by reducing module string mismatch losses.
* Monocrystalline cell technologies with efficiencies up to 16.8%: High efficiency 125x125mm cells.
* Highly transparent, low-iron, and tempered glass and antireflective coating increases energy yield.
* Eco-friendly packaging minimises cardboard waste and requires less transportation and storage space.
* 10 year manufacturing warranty
* 25 year linear power production warranty (90% @ 10 years, 80% @ 25 years)
Weight: 15 Kilograms
|Trina Solar "Quadmax" - 24 Volt Solar Panel - 215 Watts|
|Dimension (mm)||1581(L) x 809(W) x 35(D)|
|Rated Maximum Power (Pmax)||215W|
|Current at Pmax (Imp)||5.60A|
|Voltage at Pmax (Vmp)||38.4V|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||46.7V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||5.96A|
|Nominal Operating Cell Temp. (Tnoct)||45°C|
|Maximum system voltage||1000V DC|
|Maximum series fuse rating||10A|