Lismore Business Award
Lismore Unlimited Opportunities
On Saturday 27th May the Rainbow Power Co board of directors attended the Lismore Business awards for 2006. The event was held in the Lismore Workers Club and hosted by Lismore Unlimited Opportunities who's mission statement is to promote Lismore as the regional business capital of the region and a great place to live and work, establish and do business.
- Best new Business - Sponsored by The Northern Rivers Echo
- Excellence in Retail - Sponsored by National Australia Bank
- Best Home Based Business - Sponsored by Virtual Office
- Terrific Trade or Service - Sponsored by Hurford Building Supplies
- Exceptional Hospitality - Sponsored by Lismore Workers Club
- Best Professional Service - Sponsored by Telstra Country Wide
- Best in Health - Sponsored by North Coast Institute of TAFE
- Most Environmentally Friendly Business- Sponsored by The Northern Star
- Brian Slapp Exceptional Community Service Award - Sponsored by Westlawn Finance Limited
- Outstanding Customer Service Award - Sponsored by Optus Business Direct
- Most Outstanding Business - Sponsored by Lismore Unlimited Opportunities
And the Winner is ...
Rainbow Power Company - Winner of Category 8 - Most Environmentally Friendly Business.
It was a terrific night, well attended by over two hundred local business people, MC for the night was local funny man S. Sorrensen, with music provided by Jim Kelly and Natalie Gay, Stipsky, and The Fabulous Falagan Brothers. A local designers fashion parade hosted by Cat Anderson was also part of the entertainment.