12/24V Solar Distribution Board - Pre-wired Control PanelSpecial Order
DescriptionThe 12/24V Solar Distribution Board is a wall-mountable control centre with a distribution box and a Triple HRC Fuse Isolating Switch [FUS-300].
The spacious distribution box (Gewiss®) contains
- 12 breaker DIN rail
- 1 battery positive link with 6 holes for 13.6 mm² cable, 2 holes for 25 mm² cable and two 8mm lug
- 1 battery negative link with 6 holes for 13.6 mm² cable, 2 holes for 25 mm² cable and two 8mm lug
The isolator is a 3 position housing for type NT00 low voltage high rupture capacity (HRC) fuse links.
Also included: spark hazard & shutdown procedure signs as well as Main Battery Isolator label (all engraved).
The Solar Distribution Board is a base unit for an advanced 12V or 24V solar power control panel. There's enough room to add a MPPT regulator (charge controller), an inverter (up to 3000W @ 24V, or 1500W @ 12V), a battery charger and other monitoring devices.
Please use our system design tool to compile a fully functional solar power system. The tool will add all required bits and will give you an instant quote that includes all pre-wiring and testing.
Note: a pre-wired control board reduces installation time and expense significantly.
Weight: 15.6 Kilograms
|12/24V Solar Distribution Board - Pre-wired Control Panel|
|System voltage||12V or 24V|
|DIN rail||12 pole|
|Breakers||1 x 2A, 2 x 20A, 1 x 10A|
|Insulation voltage (AC)||690V|
|Insulation voltage (DC)||250V|
|Max current||160A (per circuit)|
|Dimensions (mm)||835(W) x 1200(H) x 60(D) excl. fittings|
|Material||construction grade 17mm plywood|
- 1: Victron Value Installation Manual (5880kB)
- 2: Victron Value Operations Manual (379kB)
- 3: Rainbow Distribution Box (1975kB)
- 4: HRC Triple Gang Fuse Holder (290kB)