63 Amp 2-Pole Miniture Circuit Breaker (MCB) for DC applications.
ABB manufacture a range of high quality high voltage DC breakers designed specifically for PV array applications. The 2 pole breaker is rated at 800V. Best thing is that they are bi-directional, so they will trip with a fault current from array to inverter or inverter to array.
- Optimum protection for cost-intensive system components
- Minimised standstill times thanks to reclosing capability
- Simple fault signalling
- High ambient temperatures
- Covers all common PV system voltages and currents
- Selective string shutdown even under load
- Easy installation thanks to DIN rail mounting
- Remote shutdown using working current and low-voltage trips possible
- In operation worldwide in generator terminal boxes and inverters
- Small two module wide DIN rail
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.
We are Open for Business
Rainbow Power Company would like to assure our customers that we are trading (not quite as normal). System designers are working from home and can customise a quote for you (free of charge) over the phone and online. We are still dispatching and posting items, with safety precautions in place. You can still order online or over the phone, and pick up items from RPC (our show room is closed however, and appointments must be made to pick up orders). We are still doing site inspections, keeping the recommended social distancing.
This is the perfect time to start thinking about your power needs for the future, reducing your bills, and safeguarding against future power outages, so call today and get in before the oncoming solar rush. PH: 02 6689 1430 or send an enquiry ..stay safe and healthy, your RPC family