63 Amp 2-Pole Miniture Circuit Breaker (MCB) for DC applications.
ABB manufacture a range of high quality high voltage DC breakers designed specifically for PV array applications. The 2 pole breaker is rated at 800V. Best thing is that they are bi-directional, so they will trip with a fault current from array to inverter or inverter to array.
- Optimum protection for cost-intensive system components
- Minimised standstill times thanks to reclosing capability
- Simple fault signalling
- High ambient temperatures
- Covers all common PV system voltages and currents
- Selective string shutdown even under load
- Easy installation thanks to DIN rail mounting
- Remote shutdown using working current and low-voltage trips possible
- In operation worldwide in generator terminal boxes and inverters
- Small two module wide DIN rail
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.