High quality data cable. Connects Victron Color Control Panel to Multiplus inverters.
Meets or exceeds Cat 5e specifications including international TIA/EIA standards and are A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements.
Manufactured using 24AWG twisted pair stranded conductors and 50 Microns of gold on the connectors to guarantee maximum performance and to ensure reliable data transmission in the most demanding network environments.
- A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements
- Supports 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
- Supports 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 24 AWG twisted pair stranded conductors
- RJ45 connectors with 50 micron gold plated contacts for superior signal
- Constructed using high quality componentry to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
- Snagless design avoids cable snags and protects RJ45 connector from damage
- Performance rated up to 350Mhz
- CM rated PVC cable jacket
- ETL verified to TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.