High quality data cable. Connects Victron Color Control Panel to Multiplus inverters.
Meets or exceeds Cat 5e specifications including international TIA/EIA standards and are A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements.
Manufactured using 24AWG twisted pair stranded conductors and 50 Microns of gold on the connectors to guarantee maximum performance and to ensure reliable data transmission in the most demanding network environments.
- A-Tick certified as per ACMA requirements
- Supports 10/100Mbps Fast Ethernet
- Supports 1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet
- 24 AWG twisted pair stranded conductors
- RJ45 connectors with 50 micron gold plated contacts for superior signal
- Constructed using high quality componentry to minimize Near End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels
- Snagless design avoids cable snags and protects RJ45 connector from damage
- Performance rated up to 350Mhz
- CM rated PVC cable jacket
- ETL verified to TIA-568-C.2 Category 5e
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.
We are Open for Business
Rainbow Power Company would like to assure our customers that we are trading (not quite as normal). System designers are working from home and can customise a quote for you (free of charge) over the phone and online. We are still dispatching and posting items, with safety precautions in place. You can still order online or over the phone, and pick up items from RPC (our show room is closed however, and appointments must be made to pick up orders). We are still doing site inspections, keeping the recommended social distancing.
This is the perfect time to start thinking about your power needs for the future, reducing your bills, and safeguarding against future power outages, so call today and get in before the oncoming solar rush. PH: 02 6689 1430 or send an enquiry ..stay safe and healthy, your RPC family