Clenergy Solar Frame Kit - 15-30° Tilt - 2.2m Rail
Description2 x Solar Panel Tilt Frame
Corrosion resistant aluminium adjustable tilt frame kit with a single 4400 mm rail (cut in half for 2 x 2200mm) suitable to mount 2 x standard (30-46mm thickness) solar panels to a metal roof (up to 60° pitch).
The kit includes everything you need incl. hex head wood screws for the legs. View a Video Tutorial.
The frame kit includes:
1 x 4400mm Eco rail
6 x combination mid/end clamps (30-46mm)
2 x long adjustable tilt legs
2 x short legs
8 x stainless steel cable clips
2 x Ground Lug
Clenergy frames are fully compliant with the Australian/New Zealand standard on wind actions AS/NZS1170.2, making it suitable for a wide variety of building types and climatic zones.
Warning: This frame was compiled for installation in Australian wind zones A or B, for a roof not higher than 5 metres.
The installer is solely responsible for correct frame configuration and installation. Please consult the installation manual for appropriate spacing between the tilt legs (and add more if required).
- Anodised aluminium
- Building height up to 20m
- Roof slope to 60°
- Static load capacity up to 1400N/m²
- Corrosion resistant, providing low maintenance and extended product life cycle.
- Easy to install with adjustable locking devices (Z module).
- Complies with AS/NZS 1170 and other international standards.
Weight: 8.4 Kilograms
- 1: Clenergy EzRack Datasheet (155kB)
- 2: Clenergy EzRack Tilt Installation Manual (817kB)
- 3: Clenergy Universial Clamp Manual (765kB)