Clenergy Solar Frame Kit - Flat Mount to Tile Roof - 4.4m Rail
Description4 x Solar Panel Flat Tile Mount Frame
Corrosion resistant aluminium frame kit with 2 x 4400 mm rails suitable to flat mount 4 x standard (30-46mm thickness) solar panels to a tile roof (up to 60° pitch).
The kit includes everything you need incl. hex head wood screws (6x80mm) for each tile bracket. View a Video Tutorial.
The frame kit includes:
2 x 4400mm Eco rails
10 x combination mid/end clamps (30-46mm)
10 x tile brackets
2 x Eco Rail Joiner
16 x stainless steel cable clips
2 x Ground Lug
Clenergy frames are fully compliant with the Australian/New Zealand standard on wind actions AS/NZS1170.2, making it suitable for a wide variety of building types and climatic zones.
Warning: This frame was compiled for installation in Australian wind zones A or B, for a roof not higher than 15 metres.
The installer is solely responsible for correct frame configuration and installation. Please consult the installation manual for appropriate spacing between the tile roof hooks (and add more if required).
Tile roof hooks are not suitable for installations over 15 metres where panels come close to the edges or ridge of the roof.
- Anodised aluminium
- Building height up to 20m
- Roof slope to 60°
- Static load capacity up to 1400N/m²
- Corrosion resistant, providing low maintenance and extended product life cycle.
- Easy to install with adjustable locking devices (Z module).
- Complies with AS/NZS 1170 and other international standards.
Weight: 16 Kilograms
- 1: Clenergy EzRack Datasheet (155kB)
- 2: Clenergy EzRack Flat Installation Manual (6026kB)
- 3: Clenergy Universial Clamp Manual (765kB)