Clenergy Solar Frame Kit - Flat Mount to Metal Roof - 1.10m Rail
DescriptionSingle Solar Panel Flat Tin Mount Frame
Corrosion resistant aluminium frame kit with single 2200 mm rail (cut in half for 2 x 1100mm) suitable to flat mount a standard solar panels (30-46mm thickness) to a metal roof (up to 60° pitch).
The kit includes everything you need incl. a hex head wood screw (6x90mm) for each foot. View a Video Tutorial.
The frame kit includes:
2 x 1100mm Eco rail
4 x combination mid/end clamps (30-46mm)
4 x L-feet
Clenergy frames are fully compliant with the Australian/New Zealand standard on wind actions AS/NZS1170.2, making it suitable for a wide variety of building types and climatic zones.
Warning: This frame was compiled for installation in Australian wind zones A or B, for a roof not higher than 10 metres, where panels do not come close to the edges or ridge of the roof.
The installer is solely responsible for correct frame configuration and installation. Please consult the installation manual for appropriate spacing between the feet (and add more if required).
- Anodised aluminium
- Building height up to 20m
- Roof slope to 60°
- Static load capacity up to 1400N/m²
- Corrosion resistant, providing low maintenance and extended product life cycle.
- Easy to install with adjustable locking devices (Z module).
- Complies with AS/NZS 1170 and other international standards.
Weight: 3 Kilograms
- 1: Clenergy EzRack Datasheet (155kB)
- 2: Clenergy EzRack Flat Installation Manual (6990kB)
- 3: Clenergy Universial Clamp Manual (765kB)
- 4: Clenergy EzRack Warranty (153kB)