Clenergy Solar Frame Kit - Flat Mount to Metal Roof - 4.4m Rail
Description4 x Solar Panel Flat Tin Mount Frame
Corrosion resistant aluminium frame kit with 2 x 4400 mm rails suitable to flat mount 4 x standard (30-46mm thickness) solar panels to a metal roof (up to 60° pitch).
The kit includes everything you need incl. a hex head wood screw (6x90mm) for each foot. View a Video Tutorial.
The frame kit includes:
2 x 4400mm Eco rails
10 x combination mid/end clamps (30-46mm)
8 x L-feet
2 x Eco Rail Joiner
16 x stainless steel cable clips
2 x Ground Lug
Clenergy frames are fully compliant with the Australian/New Zealand standard on wind actions AS/NZS1170.2, making it suitable for a wide variety of building types and climatic zones.
Warning: This frame was compiled for installation in Australian wind zones A or B, for a roof not higher than 10 metres, where panels do not come close to the edges or ridge of the roof.
The installer is solely responsible for correct frame configuration and installation. Please consult the installation manual for appropriate spacing between the feet (and add more if required).
- Anodised aluminium
- Building height up to 20m
- Roof slope to 60°
- Static load capacity up to 1400N/m²
- Corrosion resistant, providing low maintenance and extended product life cycle.
- Easy to install with adjustable locking devices (Z module).
- Complies with AS/NZS 1170 and other international standards.
Weight: 10.3 Kilograms
- 1: Clenergy EzRack Datasheet (155kB)
- 2: Clenergy EzRack Flat Installation Manual (6990kB)
- 3: Clenergy Universial Clamp Manual (765kB)
- 4: Clenergy EzRack Warranty (153kB)