3 Watt, 12 Volt DC Compact Fluorescent Bulb with integrated instant start inverter. Cool white light with standard Edison screw 17mm (E17) fitting - see Lampholders / light fittings E17 section.
* Available types : Ulite3
* Nominal operating voltage : 12.0 VDC
* Minimum operating voltage : 10.0 VDC
* Maximum operating voltage : 14.5 VDC
* Nominal operating current : 0.21 Amp
* Maximum operating current : 0.25 Amp
* Lumen output : >120 lumen
* Nominal operating frequency : 48 kHz
* Life time of tube (on-off cycles) : >5,000 cycles
* Life time of tube (burning hours) : >8,000 hrs
* Other functionality : Reverse polarity protection
* Available colour temperature : Cool Daylight, Warm White
* Lamp Base Materials : White ABS (flame retardant UV stabilised)
* Screw fitting material : Brass / Nickel plated (low resistance)
* Product dimensions (LxWxH) : 108.08 mm x 47(ø) mm
* Nett product weight : 0.060 kg
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.