Enphase S230 Micro Inverter - for 195-285W ModulesProduct discontinued
DescriptionMicro-Inverter for single 60 cell panel
One micro-inverter connects to one solar module (195 - 285W panels). This setup eliminates the impact of the "Christmas tree light" effect if one solar module malfunctions. Individual inverters also allow you to point the panels in multiple directions (very useful on complex roofs, e.g. yurts) which could expand your solar production from "dusk till dawn".
With its all-AC approach, the S230 simplifies design and installation, and delivers a reliable energy solution. The inverter is mounted close to its associated panel which means there is no high-DC voltage in the system, eliminating the need for long and expensive DC solar cable runs. The Enphase S230 is compatible with storage systems, including battery management systems, and it integrates seamlessly with the Engage Cable, the Enphase Envoy-S communications gateway, and Enphase Enlighten monitoring and analysis software.
If an internet connection* is available, individual panel performance is continuously monitored, and if any faults are detected the installer and home owner are notified via email.
Enphase micro-inverters are approved grid-feed inverters (with grid outage sensor) that can also be utilised in an off-grid situation.
- Maximum energy production
- No single point of system failure
- Quick and simple design and installation
- Innovative cabling for fast and flexible installation
- Only low-voltage DC, standard AC
- Optimised for 60-cell modules
- Minimises impact of shading, dust, and debris
- Transformer isolated
- No DC design or string calculation required
- Complies with fixed power factor, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Remote updating to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for variable grid profiles
- Configurable for export limiting
* An internet connection is required on site to commission the system.
Weight: 1.9 Kilograms
|Enphase S230 Micro Inverter - for 195-285W Modules|
|Recommended input power||195-285W|
|EU efficiency (230VAC)||95.8%|
|Max cont. output power||220VA|
|Peak output power||230VA|
|Maximum units per 20A branch circuit|
|@ 230V AC||17|
|@ 400V AC||48|
|Max. input DC voltage DC||48V|
|Dimensions (mm)||172(W) x 175(H) x 35(D)|
Showing 1 to 1 (of 1 items)