Control your pump with this water level sensor with integrated on/off switch - ideal for water tanks. Can be used in Normally Open (NO) or Normally Closed (NC) position (see brochure in downloads for installation instructions). The switch is rated to handle 240V AC (up to 6A). Comes with 2.5m of cable.
* Liquid Temperature - 0°C - 60°C
* Liquid Density - .65g/cm - 1.5g/cm
* Protection - IP68 @ 20m
* Working Pressure - .35MPa
* Switching Speed - .600/min
* Contact Life - 10 million switches
* Contact Type - Microswitch with NO & NC contacts
* Switching Angle - 25° (from horizontal)
* Max Voltage - 240Vac
* Max Current - 6amp (COS 0)
* Cable Material - Neoprene Rubber
* Cable Size - ø6mm / 3 x .75mm² (2.5m)
* Housing Material - ABS Acrylonine Butadiene Styrene
* Chemical Reistance - Acid, Alkaline, Petro = Good
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.