Isolated Switchmode Power Conditioners by interVOLT
The interVOLT SPCi Maxi Series power conditioners are known for resolving many of the issues associated with DC power in vehicles and vessels. They are in fact a converter, stabiliser, isolator and regulator all built into a single innovative package.
SPCi Maxi feature galvanic isolation with no common connectivity between the input and output via positive or negative conductors (input to output isolation). This means peace-of-mind when connecting sensitive and often expensive, high-end electronic equipment to the output. Other benefits include elimination of line interference, greater protection, better regulation and improved performance.
The operator interface allows the user to control and monitor items such as voltage output and actual current load. The unit features pre-emptive alarms to warn of impending shutdown which can also be monitored remotely. Multi-stage fan cooling enables the unit to run in the hottest of environments and it can be mounted in any position as it does not rely on convective cooling. It can also be remotely isolated at the flick of a switch without having to run heavy cable to and from the control location - a simple signal cable will do the job.
- Unique operator interface for control and monitoring
- Galvanically isolated input to output - no common connectivity
- Adjustable output voltage (conditioner mode)
- Handy charge mode for charging an auxiliary battery (2 stage)
- High resolution voltage output of less than 0.5% under any load
- Peak efficiency of 92% (better than 90% under most load conditions)
- Remote operator control to turn unit on/off with signal current only
- Multifunction alarm output for fault and pre-emptive warnings
- Temperature and speed controlled internal cooling fan (Vapo bearing)
- Compact design and can be mounted vertically or horizontally
- Heavy duty termination with separate, removable terminal cover
- 24 months warranty (subject to specific terms and conditions)
- High quality assembly featuring marine grade hardware
- Conformally coated printed circuit board assembly (tropicalisation)
There are currently no products.