Leoch Deep Cycle Battery - 390Ah - 2 x 6 VoltsSpecial Order
DescriptionValve regulated Lead Acid (VRLA) Battery.
This deep cycle battery from Leoch is a maintenance free VRLA battery, ideal for use in solar systems or applications where high energy storage is required. The life expectancy (measured in 'cycles') is very high for a battery in this price range.
The battery comes in 6V units (each with its own carry handle). The price shown is for a 12 Volt set weighing a total of 106kg.
@ 20h: 390 Ah
@ 10h: 360 Ah
2200 cycles to 30% (your battery remains 70% full)
3200 cycles to 20% (your battery remains 80% full)
Battery connecting straps such as BAX-311 are required to join the batteries together. One connecting strap is needed for a 12 Volt pair or three for a 24 Volt set.
- High capacity design, higher energy density.
- Maintenance free
- Excellent deep cycle property, longer service life.
- Proprietary grid construction design and paste recipe
- High charging acceptance ability
- Proprietary valve regulated seal construction
- Wide operation temperature range
- Absorbed Glass Mat (AGM) separator
- No fluid electrolyte, guarantees oxygen recombination inside the battery.
- High purity lead-calcium alloy
- Lower self-discharge, better storage capability.
- Advanced inter partition (TTP) welding for lower electrical resistance.
- Heat sealed container and lid, absolutely no leakage
- High strength terminals with high conductivity
- Strength-enhanced containers
- Impact resistant lids
- Includes protective covers for terminals and removable carry handles.
- Two terminals (SAE Post and 3/8 stud)
Weight: 105.6 Kilograms
|Leoch Deep Cycle Battery - 390Ah - 2 x 6 Volts|
|Voltage||2 x 6V|
|Capacity @ 10h||360Ah|
|Capacity @ 20h||390Ah|
|Dimensions per unit (mm)||295(L) x 180(W) x 428(H)|
|Net weight per unit||53 kg|
- 1: Leoch 6V 390Ah Datasheet (1381kB)
- 2: Leoch VRLA Safety Datasheet (585kB)
- 3: Leoch Powerhouse Brochure (1285kB)