Morningstar's SunLight™ 20A solar lighting controller with advanced microcontroller for automatic lighting control functions. CE approved.
* Microcontroller digital accuracy
* Fully automatic operation
* Digital rotary switch to select among 10 lighting options.
* Special on/off/on lighting functions
* Manual test capability
* LVD override protection
* Detects day and night using the PV array
* Suitable for all 24V DC lamps
* Sealed/Flooded battery select
* Temperature compensation
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.