The Classic 850-3 is a split-system composting toilet designed for 4 person household. Comes with Australian Standards Approval for most states and territories (except SA and NT).
The Nature Loo Classic 850-3 Chamber kit includes includes:
* 3 composting chambers (75 cm high x 80 cm diameter);
* Waste connecting chute (55 cm in length - can be cut by you to suit your installation) - additional chutes can be purchased;
* Ventilation system including a 2 x 12 volt 2 watt fan in housing and transformer;
* Nature Quick Microbe starter bag
* Nature Flush Enzymes & spray bottle
* Bulking agent
* Easy to follow DIY installation and maintenance manual
Pedestal and seat sold separately. As these items are bulky for the weight, a shipping charge applies.
Weight: 19 Kilograms
Code: TLT-850-3 Price: $2910.00
Note: Freight charges still apply on pick up.
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.