Use the microbes to kickstart the composting process (when starting to use a new chamber).
- After using the toilet for five days, mix half the packet with a small quantity of warm water and pour into the toilet.
- Re-seal the bag after use.
- Two weeks later add the rest of the packet after mixing with warm water.
When To Use
- At start up of new Nature Chamber.
- At start up of a Sun-Mar toilet
- When experiencing slow composting.
- Not for human consumption.
- Keep out of reach of children.
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.