Rainbow Power Cube - 12 Volt Solar Kit - 1 x 260W Panel
DescriptionComplete 12 Volt Solar Kit
The Power Cube is a compact, plug n play stand alone solar systems. Simply connect the solar panel to the pre-wired battery box and place the panel in the sun.
These systems literally look a bit like a cube and are fitted with a maintenance free 260Ah deep cycle battery, MPPT charge controller, switch board and several outlets. With a single 260W solar panel they are designed to provide about 500 WattHours per day assuming a maximum of 3 days without any sunshine AND operation in Northern NSW. If you live south of this location please consult the Power Cube calculator.
The labelled switch board contains six circuit breakers:
1 x50A dual pole, 1 x 40A, 3 x 16A, 1 x 6A
- 260 Watt Trina Solar Panel
- 15 Amp MPPT Victron Regulator
- 260Ah Sealed Lead Acid Battery
- stylish wooden battery box
- cigarette lighter socket + dual USB outlet
- Sundaya Hub5 connector
- 8 pole distribution box with breakers
- 7m twin solar cable with MC Connectors
- Internal cabling
- 50A Anderson plug (inverter connection)
- Warning Stickers
Max outside dimensions (mm): 510(W) x 500(D) x 400(H)
Min inside size (mm): 435(W) x 350(D) x 320(H)
These systems are made on request only, please allow us up to 10 business days to assemble the kit.
Weight: 106 Kilograms
- 1: Victron BlueSolar MPPT 15A Datasheet (105kB)
- 2: Trina 275-305W Datasheet (656kB)
- 3: Leoch 6V 260Ah Datasheet (816kB)