Plasmatronics PL80 with LCD Display - 80 Amp
DescriptionSolar Regulator for 12V, 24V, 32V, 36V & 48V Battery Systems
80A Charge - 40A Load
The Plasmatronics PL 80 Regulators are able to log all incoming and outgoing currents to and from your battery bank. Fully adjustable settings.
If you have large DC loads or inverters you will need a PLS shunt interface and an external shunt in order for the regulator to monitor them. The shunt interface and shunt is also recommended if you sometimes charge your battery with a generator.
Use up to three PL80s with a PLA for 240A charge current.
Please refer to the Plasmatronics PL regulator technical specifications or download more information (downloads tab).
Weight: 1.25 Kilograms
|Plasmatronics PL80 with LCD Display - 80 Amp|
|Nominal system voltages||12, 24, 32, 36 or 48 V DC|
|Solar charge current (max)||80 A|
|Load switch current (max)||40 A|
|Voltage drop @ rated current||0.35 V|
|Max ambient temp @ full rated current||50°C|
|Supply current||20 mA|
|Battery temperature sensor range||-5 to +50°C|
|Regulation set points||4 set programs & user adjust|
|Dimensions (mm)||228(H) x 176(W) x 62(D)|
- 1: Plcom184.108.40.2066 (740kB)
- 2: Plasmatronics PL60-80 User Manual (420kB)
- 3: Plasmatronics PL Reference Manual (2559kB)
- 4: Plasmatronics PL Log Data (291kB)
- 5: Plasmatronics PL Settings (338kB)
- 6: Plasmatronics PL Relay (356kB)
- 7: Plasmatronics PL Warning (302kB)
- 8: Victron PL Combined Settings (57kB)