Invicta Lithium Battery - 75Ah - 12VSpecial Order
DescriptionLithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) Battery from Invicta - 12 Volts
You can connect these batteries in either series (to create 24V or 48V) or parallel (to increase Ah capacity). This must be to the manufacturers specifications outlined in the manual.
Invicta Lithium Battery with 75Ah storage capacity! Compact design to fit most compartments in campervans or motor homes. At about half the weight of a similar capacity sealed lead acid (SLA) battery, the Invicta is an ideal replacement for small 12V battery systems.
These batteries can be discharged up to 100% and still achieve 2000+ cycles. For more detailed information please download the datasheet in downloads tab.
- Fast recharge, battery is charged and ready to be used sooner
- Flat discharge curve, longer run time and more efficient use of capacity
- Extremely low self-discharge rate, can sit unused for longer periods of time
- Large numbers of cycles >2000 (100% DoD), up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership
- Safe and stable chemistry and integrated BMS
- Protection against over charge/discharge, temperature and short circuit
Weight: 10.1 Kilograms
|Invicta Lithium Battery - 75Ah - 12V|
|Max charge current||50A|
|Max discharge current (30 min)||50A|
|Max charge voltage||14.6V DC|
|Cycle life (100% DoD)||+2000 cycles|
|Operating temperature (charge)||0-50°C|
|Operating temperature (discharge)||-20-55°C|
|Dimensions (mm)||260(L) x 215(H) x 169(W)|
|Net weight||9.8 kg|