SMA Cluster Controller - 25 InvertersProduct discontinued
DescriptionThe Cluster Controller is a device for monitoring and controlling SMA inverters with Speedwire/Webconnect interfaces in decentralised PV systems and large-scale PV plants.
Through a variety of analogue and digital in- and outputs as well as fast data exchange via an Ethernet-based data interface (e.g. Modbus TCP), a wide range of applications can be realised, from feed-in management to sensor technology integration.
Users benefit from easy system configuration that is achieved with the integrated web server. In addition, there are infinite options for visualising yields via the Sunny Portal connection. Suitable for "small-scale" commercial PV systems with up to 25 inverters.
The SMA Cluster Controller is the professional system interface for power supply companies, direct marketers, service technicians and PV system operators.
The Cluster Controller primarily performs the following tasks:
- Set-up of the Speedwire network
- Reading out, provision and administration of PV system data
- Configuring device parameters
- Feedback on current total active power of the system
- Implementation and feedback of grid operator setpoints for active power limitation and reactive power operation under grid management services
- Implementation and feedback of setpoints for active power limitation when PV electricity is directly marketed
- Sending e-mail alarms in the event of critical system statuses
- Sending the system data to an FTP server and/or the Sunny Portal Internet portal
- Performing updates for the Cluster Controller and the inverters
Weight: 2 Kilograms