The Sunflair Solar Oven/Dehydrator can easily cook meals, bake cakes, dehydrate fruit, sundry herbs and sterilise water and equipment. All cookware included.
This portable cooker can be set up in seconds. The temperature inside the oven is hot enough to cook a whole chicken, and yet it is safe to use by all members of the family.
A delicious addition for any BBQ or camping trip - you can even do craft making such as clay modeling and candle making.
- Portable, eco-friendly, easy cooking solution
- Safe to leave unattended
- Sits at around 100°C or more during a sunny summers day
- For dehydrating fruit, simply unzip the cover
- No gas canisters
- No open flame
- Food will never burn
- Save on electricity costs
- Simply add your food into the included pots/tray and face your oven to the sun
- Take camping with you and cook in the great outdoors
- Cook in case of disaster or lack of power
Oven set includes
1 Solar Oven
1 Carry Bag
2 Silicone Pots
2 Cooking Racks
2 Baking Trays
1 Cooking Pot
1 User Guide
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.