Transformerless, single phase string inverter with two MPP inputs. Nominal output: 4990VA
Ideal for small solar installation on a budget.
- LCD display
- IP65 protection class (for outdoor installation)
- optimised for easy and fast installations
- PV reverse connection protection
- AC short-circuit protection
- Leakage current protection
- Grid monitoring
- PV string current monitoring
- High anti-corrosion with aluminum alloy die casting
- Easy local and online monitoring via App or Web
- long warranty with registration
We install solar systems in Northern NSW and Southern QLD.
QLD: Gold Coast (from Coolangatta to Southport), Nerang and Hinterland (Beaudesert) and out West (Warwick, Stanthorpe, Killarney)
NSW: Northern NSW (Tweed Heads to Yamba, including Evans Head, Byron Bay and Ballina); the Far North Coast Hinterland (Grafton via Lismore to Murwillumbah) and out West (Casino to Tenterfield, including Drake and Tabulam, as well as Woodenbong and Bonalbo)
For larger system we also go up to Brisbane or down to Coffs Harbour and even Glen Innes. Other places by arrangement.