SunPower - MAXEON 3 - 395W Solar Panel
DescriptionHigh perfoming, monocrystalline Solar Module - 395 Watts
SunPower Maxeon3 panels combine high efficiency with the strongest durability and longest warranty available in the market today, resulting in more long-term energy and savings.
SunPower solar panels generate more energy over the lifetime of your system than other panels. Compared to other technologies, SunPower converts the greatest percentage of sunlight into electricity. This means that over the lifetime of your system, you will generate more electricity and save more money on your electricity bills.
- 104 Monochrystalline cells
- More energy from less space: SunPower Maxeon3 solar panels convert more sunlight into electricity than conventional panels.
- More electricity: SunPower Maxeon3 solar panels convert more sunlight to electricity over the life of your system than conventional panels. Which means you produce 55% more energy over 25 years and save more on your electricity bills, too.
- More flexibility: Because MAxeon3 residential solar panels generate more electricity from a smaller area, you can expand energy production simply by using additional roof space to add more panels later.
- More peace of mind: More guaranteed power. SunPower offers the best combined power and product warranty over 25 years.
- The panels are designed to deliver consistent, trouble-free energy over a very long lifetime.
Weight: 19 Kilograms
|SunPower - MAXEON 3 - 395W Solar Panel|
|Dimension (mm)||1690(L) x 1046(W) x 40(D)|
|Rated Nominal Power (Pnom)||395W|
|Current at Pmax (Imp)||6.07A|
|Voltage at Pmax (Vmp)||65.1V|
|Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc)||75.4V|
|Short-Circuit Current (Isc)||6.56A|
|Maximum system voltage||1000V DC|
|Maximum series fuse rating||20A|