Sundaya T-Lite 1 Light Solar Kit
*Hub is black, not yellow as shown
Plug n Play LED TorchLight Kit
The T-Lite range is ideal for newcomers to solar energy due to its simplicity. It can be installed in the home, used in a camping or shed situation and the light can be detached and used as torch or table light. The light kit comes with two wrist bands [SUN-AC010] to maintain the lamps IP54 enclosure rating when disconnected.
Using energy-efficient LED technology, the T-Lite allows for an affordable system that is modular and expandable according to your needs. The configuration can be as large as you desire, spanning across your entire home if needed.
1 light kit features
- 23 times more efficient than incandescent light bulb
- Built-in lithium-ion battery and controller
- Dimmable - stepless with touch-switch
- Long battery and light-chip life
- Expandable - simply add more panels and lamps.
- Lights can charge from any 16-21V DC source
- Light output equals 6W Compact Fluoro bulb
- No battery bank or regulator needed
Technical Details :
- 180 Lumen light output (equal to 6W CFL bulb or 30W incandescent bulb)
- Built-in lithium-ion battery (4.5 Ah @ 3.7 Volt) and management electronics
- Automatic regulation of energy between devices connected to same solar panel
- 4.8 m. power lead and hub included. Extension leads and hubs are available.
- The colour of lamp housings in the kits are in white!
- The output of the solar panel is 11.6 Watts
- IP54 enclosure protection when bayonet fitting is plugged in
- You can purchase additional lamps (not including solar panel or hub).
An economical phone adaptor is available to enable most brands of mobile phones to be charged off your T-Lite kit.
3mm allen key is required to adjust the tilt on the panel and to bolt the panel to appropriate pole mounting.
International Customers: please contact our office before ordering this product.
Weight: 1.65 Kilograms
- 1: Sundaya T-lite Datasheet (313kB)
- 2: Sundaya T-lite Manual (2293kB)
- 3: Sundaya T-lite Kit (337kB)
- 4: Sundaya One Light Solar Panel (93kB)
- 5: Sundaya Phone Stick (200kB)
- 6: Sundaya T-lite Fraunhofer Test (158kB)