Sundaya Ulitium 4 Light Solar Kit
*Light is white, not green as shown
Easy, affordable, portable
The Ulitium range is ideal for newcomers to solar energy due to its simplicity. It can be installed in the home, used in a camping or shed situation and the light can be detached and used as torch. Using energy-efficient LED technology, Ulitium allows for an affordable system that is modular and expandable according to your needs. The configuration can be as large as you desire, spanning across your entire home if needed.
4 light kit features
- 20 times more efficient than common light bulb
- Built-in lithium-ion battery and controller
- Dimmable - three steps
- Long battery and light-chip life
- Expandable - simply add more panels and lamps.
- Lights can charge from any 16-21V DC source
- Light output equals 7W Compact Fluoro bulb
- No battery bank or regulator needed
- incl. lamp hangers with bayonet plug
Technical Details :
- 240 Lumen light output (equal to 7W CFL bulb or 40W incandescent bulb)
- Built-in lithium-ion battery (2.2 Ah @ 7.4 Volt) and management electronics
- Automatic regulation of energy between devices connected to same solar panel
- The power leads are 4.8 m and the pull cord is adjustable up to 1.2 m long. Extension leads are available.
- The colour of lamp housings in the kits are in white!
- The output of the solar panel is 14.2 Watts
- We only have white light kits in stock.
An economical phone adaptor is available to enable most brands of mobile phones to be charged off your Ulitium kit.
3mm allen key is required to adjust the tilt on the panel and to bolt the panel to appropriate pole mounting.
International Customers: please contact our office before ordering this product.
Weight: 4.6 Kilograms
- 1: Ulitium (2342kB)
- 2: Ulitium200 Datasheet (64kB)
- 3: Sundaya Ulitium Kit Manual (994kB)
- 4: Ulitium Battery Material Safety Data Sheet (79kB)
- 5: Sundaya Four Lights Solar Panel (121kB)
- 6: Sundaya Hub4 Datasheet (170kB)
- 7: Sundaya Ulitium Kit (326kB)
- 8: Sundaya Phone Stick (200kB)