Victron BMV-712 - Smart Battery MonitorSpecial Order
DescriptionHigh precision battery monitor with Bluetooth built-in.
The BMV-712 Smart is smart battery monitor with the addition of Bluetooth connectivity built into the unit. The Victron Bluetooth Dongle is no longer required to access the Victron Connect app. This also frees up a VE.direct port which allows you to use the Victron connect app for monitoring and also allows you to connect the unit into a Color Control GX or Venus GX for full system monitoring. Includes shunt and 2 x supply cables.
- Bluetooth inside
- midpoint voltage monitoring
- low current draw
- bi-stable alarm relay
- Battery voltage, current, power, ampere-hours consumed and state of charge
- Remaining time at the current rate of discharge
- Programmable visual and audible alarm
- Programmable relay, to turn off non critical loads or to run a generator when needed
- 500 Amp quick connect shunt and connection kit
- Shunt selection capability up to 10.000 Amps
- VE.Direct communication port
- Stores a wide range of historical events, which can be used to evaluate usage patterns and battery health
- Additional input to measure voltage (of a second battery), temperature or midpoint voltage, and corresponding alarm and relay settings
Highest resolution: 10mA (0.01A) with 500A shunt.
Current draw: < 4mA.
Supply voltage range: 6.5-95V DC
Weight: 1.15 Kilograms
- 1: Victron Battery Monitor BMV700 Manual (1561kB)
- 2: Victron Battery Monitor BMV712 Datasheet (210kB)
- 3: Victron Battery Monitor BMV700 Quick Install Guide (3222kB)